Mermaid Workshop Day – Los Angeles
Los Angeles – 6th November 2016
“Experience of a lifetime! Fantastic shots!”
Whether you’re an aspiring mermaid or an experienced fish in the sea, you’ll bloom with direction and coaching from professional Mermaid Catalina, and remember the day with a personal photoshoot by renowned underwater photographer Brett Stanley.
Each attendee will have 30 minutes of one-one coaching with Catalina including:
- Fitting and wearing a tail
- Water safety
- Breath hold advice
- How to swim in a tail
- Basic mermaid movements
- Posing for photos
Then it’s on to the 30 min photoshoot, where Brett and Catalina will guide you on the best poses and how to look amazing on camera!
We’ll even supply a tail if you don’t have your own!
Read our Frequently Asked Questions for more details.
Location & Dates
6th November – Simi Valley, Los Angeles
(Pool is heated)
Packages & Prices
Workshop Package ($375)
- 1 x 30min Mermaid Coaching
- 1 x 30min Professional Photoshoot
- 3 x Retouched Images
- Private Online Gallery (for viewing & ordering images)
- Fabric fin rental
- Underwater makeup*: $90/person
- Extra 60min training & photoshoot session: $150 (more time in the pool to perfect your poses)
- Additional person per shoot (max 1 extra person): $100/person
- Additional retouched images: $75/image (bulk discount prices available)
- Nose plugs: $12
* (Makeup needs to be specifically waterproof or it will come off once you get in the pool. We will have one of our experienced underwater makeup artists at the shoot for you,. Alternatively you are more than welcome to organise this yourself)
How To Book
Places are very limited, so please email us to book. Include the Date, Location, and Package you’re interested in along with your Name, Email Address, and Phone Number.